Saturday, July 18, 2009

Recent pictures of Carter and Brandt

Here are some pictures of the boys from the past few weeks. I'm constantly grabbing for the camera because they are changing so much! I don't want to miss anything!
Here's Brandt in his outfit from his Auntie Laura. The boys got dressed up for our outing to Babies R Us.
And here's Carter in his outfit.

Brandt loves to be held and cuddled. Look at how he's watching Eric. True love!

We walked in to find the boys like this one morning. Somehow Brandt had wiggled himself sideways into Carter and was very upset. Carter doesn't seem to care one bit.

I love how alert the boys are after they eat. Here's Carter being cute.

We've started making the boys have "tummy time." They aren't big fans and spend the time making their unhappy grunting noises and usually just fall asleep.


Way to go Carter!
That a boy, Brandt!
Both the boys were really cuddly in ther blankets this morning. Somehow they both scooted down in their chairs until their blankets were like hoods.


Brandt is hiding! :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

They really are growing so fast! They look like they are getting so big already. I love all the pics--your boys are so incredibly adorable!!! It makes me want to hold them and cuddle them too! :)

Noel said...

co sut Darcy! Thank you for sharing your lives with us!

Noel again said...

Whoops! SO CUTE, Darcy! Not co sut!! I'm trying to type so fast! Love the pics!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

they are so cute!!