Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 20 Doctor Appointment

Last Monday I had my week 20 doctor appointment. It was fairly uneventful. The doctor did a quick ultrasound (seems like I get to see the boys each week!) and Baby A was doing the cutest thing. He was lying down on his back and had his arms behind his head and and his legs crossed. He looked like he was just relaxing and having a good time!

Other than the ultrasound, the appointment was uneventful. The boys are doing well. I asked Dr. McKernan where I would deliver and he said Arrowhead. Yay! That's where I wanted to deliver. He also told me I would most likely deliver by cesarean section since the likelihood that both babies will be in position is slim, but he said it could happen.

We are so grateful that the boys continue to develop healthy and can't wait until we get to see them next.

No comments: