Well, boy, did we learn our lesson! The bugman came and and sprayed, but it hardly made a dent. Every night, we would still hear crickets and our cats would sit staring at the dishwasher (the bugs would come in through the plumbing). And in the morning, our precious cats would leave us presents all over the house. For whatever reason, I thought that cats would eat crickets. But nooo, our precious kitties would just play with them and pull off their legs off, leaving dismembered cricket bodies and legs all over. If I would walk around the house without shoes on, I risked stepping on a cricket leg! Ugh...!
Well, I ended up having the bugman out again last week. The owner showed up and did a really great job and our problem seems to be under control. So learn from us, trust the bugman, he knows what he's talking about!
A dismembered cricket-notice the missing back, right leg...
The missing leg...found across the kitchen. Gross!


1 comment:
Okay, that is seriously disgusting. We had crickets in our apartment in Phoenix every once in a while but they were not nearly that big! That thing looks huge. I don't know if it is just the picture or if it really is, but either way I'm glad the bug man fixed your problem. Bugs are the worst and crickets are the worst of the worst (well, toss up between those and cockroaches)!! They don't run away from you like most bugs -- I swear they jump at you!
Post a Comment