skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our First Blog!!
So after not really understanding why people blog, I've come to realize it's a great way to keep in touch and for people to feel apart of your life when they are far away (thanks, Nicole!!). So with that, we have started this blog in hopes to share our busy and changing lives. Here goes...!
3 comments:
This is to fun! I loved looking at the pictures. The color you picked for the kitchen is perfect. It really does warm it up. I can't wait to see more....Love you....
~Mom G
This so fun! I loved looking at it. The color you picked for the kitchen is beautiful. You're right - it does make it warm and cozy. I can't wait to see more....Love you!
~Mom G.
Hey Darcy!! your house looks beautiful! It's so great to hear about your life and know that you are happy and doing so well! Miss you!
Post a Comment